Along with our commitment to prepare delicious meals to match the modern Filipino’s busy lifestyle, we are also looking for ways to make our services more sustainable and environment-friendly. 😊 Currently, our food is packaged in biodegradable plastic and craft paperbags made with recycled paper. Starting next week, we will be implementing the REDUCE, REFUSE, and REUSE system.♻️
1. REDUCE: On your first day of the week, you will receive a Diet Diva ecobag with your meals. This is for you to use for the entire week. We can give a maximum of three, as needed.
2. REFUSE: Plastic utensils will no longer be included unless requested.
3. REUSE: You can return the plastic containers in exchange of treats and perks! Our riders will collect clean and washed plastic, after we deliver your Friday meals. You may leave them at your lobby for pick up or hand them over directly.🙂
Every little effort counts, Divas! With your help, we can maximize resource consumption and lessen waste altogether 🙂
Ready to take on 2019? Here are a few tips to jumpstart your fitness journey!
1. List everything down. List down your food for the day & your daily exercise as well. Seeing things on paper make you more accountable!
2. Have a fitness buddy! People are more likely to stick to their goals when they do them with someone else. Keep each other in check!
3. Make sure to drink a lot of water (plain, not flavored!) and get enough sleep (6-8hours for adults). Sleeping before midnight will really improve not just your mood but also how quickly you reach your goals. It also makes you lose belly fat (made worse by sleep deprivation & stress).
4. Listen to your body and understand the hunger signals. Is it really time to eat or are you just an grabbing a snack because you feel stressed? Emotional eating causes weight gain for a majority of Filipinos– because we eat when we are sad, stressed, happy or even bored. Or all of the above! So start really listening to your body and being in control over these emotional impulses
5. PRIORITIZE NUTRITION. While exercise and stress management are important factors, the real key—80% of the equation–is nutrition.
So invest in a good meal delivery service. We at Diet Diva will take care of you, so you can focus on the remaining 20%, and together, we can achieve your health goals 100%
It’s the best time to start your practice! Pair your Diet Diva meals with yoga and together let’s feel better – both body and mind.
Diet Diva partnered with Urban Ashram Yoga and we couldn’t be any happier! All clients who book this June get free yoga classes from our friends over at Urban Ashram.
(02) 661 YOGA / 0917 881 YOGA
(02) 869 YOGA / 0917 718 YOGA
– See more at: http://urbanashramyoga.com/member/diet-diva/#sthash.G1amS1Ud.dpuf
Get in shape in time for summer with Diet Diva and 360 Fitness Club!
Purchase a 1-month full meal plan at Diet Diva and get a FREE 360 5-Day Fitness pass! Get to try our different 360 Programs to keep you fit and healthy!
Use the promo code below to avail your FREE pass valid until March 31, 2017:
See you at 360!
Book your slots here.
Diet Diva is a proud partner of #WorldMeatFreeDay on June 13! We want to raise awareness of the benefits of eating less meat for a healthier, balanced diet that’s better for our planet and fairer to our food systems too.
Go to www.worldmeatfreeday.com and see the impact you could make! Join the conversation on social media by tagging WMFD’s official Twitter page (@meat_free_day) and include hashtags #WMFD #WorldMeatFreeDay!
We had a chat with one of our most loyal clients, Annab Monzon on why she decided to start living healthy and eating good with Diet Diva.
1. What inspired you to start eating healthy? Motivates you?
I decided to start eating healthy and to be more fit after a really difficult time in my life. During that time i was eating my feelings and completely let go of myself. Coupled with a lifestyle that wasn’t very healthy—it really took its toll on my, emotionally and physically. I couldn’t even climb up a flight of stairs without losing my breath. What motivated me to get my health and fitness in order is how that phase in my life made me feel—I decided I can’t let myself feel that low or lose confidence again.
2. What are your health goals for the year?
My health goals really are just to stay fit, eat healthy (but indulge once in a while) and to keep moving.
3. What’s your advice to people who want to get into fitness/lose weight?
My advice, do it. It’s usually the first step that’s the hardest. when you commit yourself to something, push yourself (and maybe with the help of work out friends) to make every decision you make help you meet that goal. It will always be a challenge—and that’s why it’s worth it, because it will make you feel better regardless.
Happy New Year, Divas! It’s time to start the year off with a bang, shed the few pounds gained during the holidays, and get ready to hit the sun and sand this beach season. That’s why GNC Total Lean and Diet Diva have partnered up to help jump start the New Year with the healthy way to shed those pounds.
You may find a delicious treat with your prepacked meals – GNC Total Lean – Lean Shake 25! It’s a meal replacement that’s designed to satisfy your hunger. As the name suggests, Lean Shake 25 contains 25 grams of high quality protein — higher than most meal replacement drinks out in the market today. It also contains 8 grams of fiber plus 24 vitamins and minerals, which all work in tandem to give you a balanced blend to make you feel fuller for longer, supports lean muscle tone, and keeps your metabolism healthy and in check. Lean Shake 25 comes in delicious Natural Chocolate and French Vanilla flavors to indulge your sweet tooth as well.
Preparing your Lean Shake is easy! All you need is mix the contents of the sachet with 8 fluid ounces of cold water and –Voila! – You’ve got yourself a delicious, healthy pairing to your Diet Diva menu to help you achieve your weight loss goals.
GNC Total Lean – Lean Shake 25 is not just for the sporty gals either. It is specially designed to meet the nutritional needs of a diva such as yourself in just 200 calories per serving. It is available in all GNC branches in the country. While you’re there, you can check out other amazing products from their Total Lean line too!